Experience haptic feedback on mobile games
What is “Haptics mini-games” Demo?
- The Rider: the classic hill climber, you ride an off-road car, and you have to accelerate or brake to climb over the hills without flipping over the car.
- The Tile-matching: the legendary puzzle game loved by millions of players around the world. All you need to do is swiping in the direction you want to switch it with another one. Having trouble finding a combo? We got you covered, just use the weapons on the left to help you.
- The Music-Rhythm: again, a classic, all you have to do is follow the music and play in rhythm. Follow the rhythm of the music and play at the same time. You have to tap the right note at the right time. Some notes are longer, and you have to hold them until the end of the trail.
- The Runner: keep running while avoiding the traps and obstacles Avoid the traps and obstacles. Swipe left or right to slide, up to jump, or down to slide on the ground.
- The Puzzle Game: solve our puzzle with haptics! Find the solutions to all our puzzles as quickly as possible to get the maximum score. Clues are available but will reduce your score.
Why we need haptics in Mobile gaming?
Once you experience having a mobile game empowered with haptics, you can’t go back to enjoying a game without it. The advantages of haptics in mobile gaming are numerous: it increases game perceived quality, it increases user retention, and it improves gameplay & engagement (Immersion).
Therefore, haptics in mobile gaming is also crucial for user experience (UX). If you would like to know more about the impact of haptic feedback on mobile gaming UX, you can have a read to this article.
It is compatible both with Android (from v4.4 and later versions) and iOS (from iPhone 6S and later versions). As for extended reality, it will allow mobile game developers to deploy cross-platform from only one app.
Interhaptics is a software company specialized in haptics. Interhaptics provides hand interactions and haptic feedback development and deployment tools for virtual reality (VR), mixed reality (MR), mobile, augmented reality (AR), and console applications.
Interhaptics’ mission is to enable the growth of a scalable haptics ecosystem. Interhaptics strives to deliver top-notch development tools for the VR/MR/AR, mobile, and console developer community, and the interoperability of haptics-enabled content across any haptics-enabled platform.
We cannot wait to see all your amazing haptics mobile gaming projects created with Interhaptics. If you would like to collaborate with Interhaptics, to develop mobile gaming apps, you can contact us directly here.
Stay tuned to all exciting and new announcements follow us on social media and make sure to subscribe to our monthly newsletter.