Interhaptics Player (iOS/Android)
Interhaptics Player allows for testing and evaluating haptic effects on a mobile device with haptic capabilities (iOS/Android). To use the app follow these two easy steps.
Step 1: Download the Interhaptics Player app
- The Interhaptics Player app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store and the Appstore (Test Flight).
- Open the app.
- To use the app, you must log in with your Razer ID (free inscription detailed below). To test custom effects created with Haptic Composer on your Android or iOS phone, you must be logged in on the Haptic Composer app as well.
Already have a Razer ID
- If you already have a Razer ID, click on the LOG IN option and enter your login credentials to access both Interhaptics Player (and Haptic Composer – if testing custom haptic effects).
Don’t have a Razer ID
- If you do not have a Razer ID, click on the SIGN UP option to register for a new Razer ID account. Enter your desired Razer ID, email address, and password.
- A verification email will be sent to the email address you specified.Log into your email account and verify your Razer ID by clicking the verification link.
- Now you can log in Interhaptics Player (and Haptic Composer as well) with your new Razer ID.
Step 2: Testing Haptic Effects
With Interhaptics Player, you can test haptic effects that have been created with Haptic Composer. Additionally, you can test different haptic effects and their corresponding audio, which were used to generate the haptic experience.
To test haptic effects from Haptic Composer, press the Send to player button on the top right part of the app. The result will be available in the Tes section of the Interhaptics Player app after a few seconds. A video showing the use of Interhaptics Player is available below.
Starting from iPhone 8 to current generation of iPhone (15), including iPhone SE (2nd Generation)
Android API 26+
Amplitude control for maximum efficiency