To start using Haptic Composer, follow these steps:
- Download and install the Haptic Composer application from this link.
- Open the Haptic Composer application.
Already have a Razer ID
- If you already have a Razer ID, click on the LOG IN option and enter your login credentials to access Haptic Composer.
Don’t have a Razer ID
- If you do not have a Razer ID, click on the SIGN UP option to register for a new Razer ID account. Enter your desired Razer ID, email address, and password.
- A verification email will be sent to the email address you specified.Log into your email account and verify your Razer ID by clicking the verification link.
- Now you can log in the Haptic Composer app with your new Razer Id.