- Download and install Haptic Composer from the provided link
- Open the Haptic Composer application
- Click “SIGN UP” to register for a Razer ID
- Input your desired Razer ID, email, and password in the “Create Razer ID Account” window.
- For Compatibility reasons, it is recommended to use the work/personal email for signing up and logging in.
- Click “START”.
- A verification email will be sent to the email address you specified.
- Log into your email account and verify your Razer ID by clicking the verification link.
I have a Razer ID
- If you already have a Razer ID, log in to Haptic Composer directly using your Razer ID credentials by clicking the “LOGIN” option and entering your credentials
- Click “START” to begin using the