- Adding the Interhaptics SDK Package
Issue: Unity error “Cannot perform upm operation: Unable to add package”
Solution: Ensure that the Git.exe folder is included in the Environment variables PATH or install Git for Windows if it is not already installed on your PC.
2. Playing after Installing Interhaptics SDK Package
Issue: “DLLNotFoundException: HAR DLL file is missing” (or similar)
- A DLL file is missing from your PC.
- You can use Dependency Walker on the HAR.dll file found in the Runtime\Plugins folder to identify the missing DLL.
- Alternatively, you can locate the missing file (likely “ucrtbased.dll” from the Windows 10 SDK) and move it to the Windows\system32 folder (for 32-bit systems) or Windows\SYSWOW64 folder (for 64-bit systems)