On this page, you can find all the documentation for Interhaptics for Academics package.
Create unique learning and research experiences using haptics & Interactions simply and efficiently. Enhance your research with high-fidelity haptics design tools, support your haptic device & create advanced interaction for all VR, AR, and MR experiences.
- Go on the Interhaptics for Academics page and scroll to the "end" of the page. Click on "subscribe".
- Create your account by signing in with your email address or directly with your Google account.
Once registered, you will receive a 4-digit verification code via email to validate the account.
- Login to your account and get access to your subscription.You can find all the subscription information as your selected package or your license key. Click on “launch download” to download your Interhaptics Package.
- The Interhaptics for Academics package includes all the unity packages and the Haptic Composer installer.
- Install your package on your computer. During the installation of the Haptics Composer, your license key will be asked, you can find it on your subscription page.
- Import your packages on Unity.
There's no trial period for Academics
Check out our list of tutorials covering the basics of developing interactive and haptics-enabled AR/VRcontent using Interhaptics and Unity.
The Interhaptics for Academics
package is supplied with the tools below: