Haptic Composer is a complete standalone software for haptic material creation, game engine independent and compatible with all devices supported by Interhaptics for real time testing.
Setup and Installation
Follow this setup tutorial to perfectly install the Haptics Composer.
|Supported Game Engines|
- Music-like semantic with notes, melodies, and composition.
- Open, save, and export your material directly to your game engine:
- Try in real-time your material with the device of your choice in a virtual lab powered by the Interhaptics Engine.
- Graphical representation for easy manipulation of data:
- Test, share, and compare your haptic creations with the Interhaptics Player, our testing companion app.
materials directly in your project to use them with other Interhaptics modules.
Checkout the Interhaptics Engine section to learn more.
Tutorials and Demos
Check out the Haptic Composer tutorials to make sure you start your project in the best conditions.